Friday 27 March 2009

Postcard 1: Dear reader



... it's Friday morning and here I am. Or am I not? This looks wrong, doesn't it? Too much rain, too much low clouds, too much Scotland.

Hang on... am I getting all confused after all this flying...

LL15032009_4
Sandy banks and dead trunks, graphite on Arches, 29x10cm

Turn right: oops... Did I not do that sketch a while back? OMG... I think I should have listened to my Opa and stayed at home; then this would have not confused me...

Are you with me?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your "OMG I'm confused" comment made me really laugh. I have trouble with left and right even when I'm not traveeling, so you're doing just fine!!

drawings said...

haha!
:-)

Gesa said...

Just as well I am no longer confused now... wait a second and there will be some proper pictures of the pacific :)